Pages

Friday, May 27, 2016

Perry's 3rd Week

Several generous friends brought us dinner when Perry was born. Someone delivered Outback, which was serendipitous because their cobb salad was my favorite food the last few months.
Perry started smiling in his sleep.
He was 7 lbs, 2 oz at his 2-week check-up. A whole pound up from when he left the hospital.
So tiny in that big carseat.
I love when he stretches his legs out straight.
Jonah sensed Perry snuggles and ran to join in.
He loves holding Perry,
holding his hands,
and rubbing his head.
Nappers. This was his last time squeezing into his preemie dinosaur footie jams. A sad day for me.
I risked a quick shower when John was at work. Perry woke up and his brothers jumped in to keep him happy.

Scott loves feeding Perry for about a minute, then he declares he's done or tired and passes him back to me.
Jonah showing his baby brother the picture he colored.
I was trying to get Perry accustomed to being content while not held. It worked for a few minutes at a time.
He's usually being harassed when not being held, though.
Even when he's sleeping, his brothers like to give him attention that sometimes wakes him up. I think he sleeps longer at night because he doesn't nap soundly very often, though.

Late night bottle. He likes to fill up before bed then sleeps long stretches. He's already up to 4 or 5 hours most nights.
I went to take a picture of John holding Perry and the big boys wanted to be in it, too.

I love his froggy legs with the big shoes on.


He tries to lift his head up. He's still very bobbly, but strong.
His wrinkly knees!
Perry had his first bath. He was unsure at first.
Then when he relaxed into the warm water, he had a zen moment. He loved it.
My mom came to visit on my birthday and got some good Perry love.

No comments:

Post a Comment