Pages

Monday, May 9, 2016

March II

After backyard haircuts, the boys had a popsicle.
They're colored with beet juice, so the bathtub or shirtless in the backyard are the only places they get to eat them.
One afternoon we took a friend to see Zootopia at the Pruneyard. I think their policy is technically 4 and up need a ticket, but when I told them I had a 2, 3, and 4 year-old, they only charged for me. 
Enjoying his tree hairdo that prompted the trim.
Their buddy, Jack, invited them over for a St. Patrick's Day party.
Everything was green and sugary and fun.
Jonah and his baby testing out the Moses basket.
Jonah kept using the basket instead of his chair.
My mom had an edible arrangements gift card, so she sent the boys Mickey fruit.
They loved it.
We have to cut off Jonah's fruit supply because he'll never stop on his own.
The boys brought their stack of Elephant and Piggie books to Grandma's for her to read.
Trying out my new running shoes.
Jonah was reading and said, "Mommy! I found stormpoopers in my paper news! Tada!"
Scott talking on his pretend phone to Grandma. I love their conversations.

No comments:

Post a Comment