Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

JCP Portraits 6 Months and 2 Years

The boys took turns cooperating for pictures, so this was the best one together.
The photographer always wants to use props with the babies, but Jonah just wanted to eat them. He was pretty smiley, though.
And drooly.
 Scott is flushed from running around. We waited 45 minutes for our appointment, so it was pretty hectic. 
This one I bought one print and scanned it rather than the digital image just to document the ridiculousness that was our picture session. I gave Scott a string cheese to keep him happy during Jonah's turn and then he crawled over and got in the picture. It would have been great if not for the mouthful of cheese.
I still think the boys are cute and the pictures turned out okay, but I might stick with my own photo shoots until they are older and better behaved. Or take one kid at a time.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe Scott heard "eat cheese" instead of "say cheese." Very adorable nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What little studs! I love the outfits you chose.

    ReplyDelete