Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

First Haircut

I knew Scott's hair needed a cut. It was straggly, stuck up all over the place after waking up, people have been calling him a girl more lately
and it sometimes looked like a mullet. But I held off as long as possible because I love his soft, wispy, baby hair. The time had come, though.
I kissed my little baby goodbye and we went to the salon down the street. John put the cape on and I handed him Scott, who promptly flipped out. I held him instead, cape-less, and he was fine.
He seemed confused, but didn't move a muscle the whole time. I think he liked the way it felt.
 All done!
 It'll be nice and cool for the summer.
See ya later baby Scott. He looks like a little boy now.
 Especially when he just walks himself into the room.
At least he's a cute little boy.

3 comments:

  1. What a little stud! I love the first hair cut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Scott got a lollipop or something as a reward for his bravery. He doesn't look too happy going under the clippers, but you can't argue with the good-looking results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does look grown up with his new hair cut. SO handsome!

    ReplyDelete