Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Afternoons

Before I started my class and we had free time, Scott and I did fun things in the afternoons. He gets stir crazy after his nap until John gets home and we both like to get out and try new activities. 
Sometimes we visited John at work for a walk around the park.
 We took his friend, Anna, and her mom, Becky, to a drum class at the library.
 They really liked the maracas. 
 We went to help with a Relief Society quilting project. Scott and Anna ate goldfish and chased each other around the gym.
 We tried out the Lego activity at our library, too. They had bins of Duplo blocks for littler guests.
 We also have play dates at our houses or go to the park. It's fun to see them starting to interact while they play now. 
When Anna is busy, we get bored and have to find new ways to entertain ourselves. 
I'm all the more motivated to finish my schoolwork so we can start getting out of the house again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment