Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Full Term

Well we've reached 37 weeks and are feeling ready for this baby to come. I finished my class.
I was released from being a nursery leader and John was released from ward mission leader and called to be the first counselor in the Elders Quorum. He's going to miss working with these guys.
I finished writing thank you notes and John addressed them all. This task probably took the longest--we had 60 cards and ran out before we'd finished our list.
John installed the car seat base so it's all set to bring him home.
Now we just have to wait for him to be ready.

5 comments:

  1. oh the waiting.... I'm having a hard time waiting. I hope you have more patience then me. Come on little guy! We want to see your baby face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on finishing the class, and the thank you notes! Try to spend the next few weeks doing things that will be more difficult with a baby... like sleeping, going to the movies, and coming to play with me and Lucas. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish that little guy would hurry up and get here. I can't wait to meet him. You must be providing him with a very comfy home and he has no incentive to leave. I'm impressed that you are so organized and congratulations on finishing your class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are all very excited to welcome the little one. It will be soon now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep checking in for any news. SO excited!! -Tanya

    ReplyDelete