Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmastime

John and I babysat these little girls again one day.
 He can't wait to have his own kids to build Legos with.
 Then another afternoon I watched their little sister. I had plans to make these candy cane cookies I saw on Pinterest, but she had other plans. So we made everything pink and cookie cuttered instead.
 On Tuesday we took Karen to Palo Alto to see the Creche exhibit while Alan went to a meeting.
 Today John put some little lights up on the house. (During his lunch break, since it's dark when he gets home. Good man.)
 And while I had the camera out we took a picture with the Christmas tree. We're covering pretty much the whole thing, but we have little patience for the self-timer and didn't want to take more.
We still have lots of fun to have before Christmas, but we've had a successful start.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I like the picture in front of the tree. We took a group picture with Julie, Christian, Sheri, and Mckay in front of our small, 4 foot tree one year. We were even sitting but we definitely overwhelmed the tree.

    John is so good to put up the ligts on his lunch break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The parts of your tree I can see look very nice! I like the one, lone candy cane cookie.

    ReplyDelete