Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bakefest 2011

We began our baking adventures with toffee and fiddle faddle to send with packages.
Amanda and I made these peanut butter reindeer cookies for my nursery kids.
 Then later in the week Amanda, Emily, Clay and my mom came over to help crank out some Christmas plates. (And watch Elf, of course)
 Clay was an expert spritzer.
 Amanda with all the loot. It took us two nights to deliver all the treats.
The house still smells sweet and we are already making plans of what to try out next year.

3 comments:

  1. You made so many awesome looking cookies. I love the reindeer ones! I want to start making lots of Christmas goodies like this every year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That was a lot of glorious sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The display of all your baking work on the table looks pretty spectacular. Remember that the yummy toffee you made was my favorite (in case you make it again next year...)

    ReplyDelete