Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Another Year Older

We celebrated my sister's birthday on Monday by going out to eat.
We had carrot cup cakes and ice cream afterward. She liked the Lion King theme.
Then she opened presents.
 Her favorites were the pens from my dad. Haha. And new glasses. We went to pick them out at Costco later and they're super cute on her.
(The pens are kind of a joke because her customers at Red Lobster always take hers and she gets tired of replacing them)
Happy 20th birthday Amanda!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my...when did Amanda grow up? She is such a beauty - love that last pic of the two of you...you are both so beautiful, inside & out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how much you hate it when it says "1 comments", so I'm fixing it. :) Oh, and I had a great time eating those delicious carrot cupcakes! BEST. CUPCAKES. EVER. Happy Birthday Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats gotta be THE most unflattering picture of myself ive ever seen, becky..i know were usally bad...but that last one is really bad. hahah. But the cupcakes were amazing and so are you. =)

    ReplyDelete