Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tech Museum

Science museums for John are like bookstores for me. Although he likes books and I like sciencey things, too. So it works out. Karen is out of town again so we took Alan to help distract him from missing her.
 John was good at directing this jet pack simulator, perhaps because of muscle memory:
 The robot knows John's name!
 Our buildings for the earthquake simulator did not stand up to the '89 Loma Prieta.
 I crawled through the exploration tubes like a little kid.
 John went into outer space.
 Then we designed roller coasters. Mine was nice and mild and we tried it out in the simulator afterwards. John's was deemed "too dangerous" to ride.
 Then we pedaled energy for lights and fans. It was a lot of work.
We had a fun day playing and will have to go back when Karen comes home.

3 comments:

  1. That place looks cool. I thought John's muscle memory was pretty funny. I really like the short hair when it's styled curly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a fun day. Thanks for inviting me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sad that I missed out on all the fun! Its no surprise that John's roller coaster was too dangerous to ride. He has always been a daring one! It makes me laugh that John is wearing a blue shirt with brown pants on the simulator and a brown shirt with blue pants on the muscle memory picture. That must be his favorite color scheme. Why not? It works!

    ReplyDelete