Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Random Phone Pictures

I've been really busy with school lately. And I started a new project at work that is very time consuming. As a result, we have been boring. For excitement we watch The Mentalist, which we borrowed from John's parents. To fill the void in our blogging, here are some more random pictures:
Why does Safeway keep fresh flowers next to the allergy and cold medicines? A conspiracy, I think.
We cleaned out our closet and John found this old shirt. I asked him the last time he wore it and he said he doesn't because it's too big. Big enough for both of us, he said. He was right.
Lastly, we found this black widow on our door mat! Scary!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, we have that shirt! Well, Neil does, and then I wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, that is kinda scary. The spider is scary too. Haha - just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all spiders are scary. I hope you smashed it good! You guys look great in that shirt together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why DOES Safeway keep flowers next to the allergy and cold medicine? It is truly a mystery. And I think wearing one shirt for the two of you is a great way to cut down on laundry. Smart thinking!

    ReplyDelete