Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Martin Luther King, Jr. Day

Today I had the day off from work. I spent my morning catching up on school work, went to lunch with Karen, then took Bubba to the vet.
He's had a cold for over a week now and he was very snorey. The vet suggested pulling one of his teeth, which I'm not sure how it could be related, but the estimate was $922-1274 so we decided to start with antibiotics and see if he feels better.
Poor boy. He didn't mind the vet one bit, though. And we didn't have to worry about buying appetite stimulants!

2 comments:

  1. Poor Bubba. You better get him healthy again so Lucas can roll on top of him again when we come out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bubba! I wanna squeeze you until your tooth pops out. Just kidding I promise to squeeze gently.

    ReplyDelete