Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Nothing New

Apparently we haven't done anything interesting this week. Our camera is full of pictures like this:
It seems John's been using it at work again. Even my phone pictures are just things I've texted John. Like this "sale" on a book at Target. Originally $12 this week only $12.80
Or this baby outfit for 1st Thanksgiving, which goes to size 24 months. That's a big baby.
I caught John's cold and have been sick for two weeks (and counting) and working late and trying to work on Christmas presents. John's been doing Italy research and getting stoked for Thursday's midnight Harry release and started jogging with me. I asked John what we've been up to and he said we went to the temple and Five Guys. Fascinating!

In exchange for a boring post, here is a hilarious joke:
What did one snowman say to the other snowman?
stock photo : Two Snowmen - A lovely couple ( snowman )
Smells like carrots!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, ReBecky...you make me laugh! I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get so mad when stores put sale tags on for a higher price. Old Navy raised the price of their sweats $5 at Halloween but at least they had the decency to cover the original price.

    I want to go to Italy with you guys. You should see Lake Como while you're there and check out the villa where they filmed part of Star Wars Episode II. It looks so pretty.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villa_del_Balbianello

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the snowman joke. I told it to Joseph in my letter today and gave you the credit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Thanksgiving outfit cracks me up. If a baby less than a year old needs a 24 month shirt, maybe he shouldn't be allowed to participate in eating on Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A trip to Five Guys and going to the temple sounds like a good week to me, but I'm still glad you threw in the snowman joke for good measure.

    Sheri's comment about the baby that shouldn't be allowed to participate in eating on Thanksgiving was pretty funny too!

    ReplyDelete