Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

New Office

Remember this room? I was anxious to remove the wood paneling...
Only to find a rainbow. While John was working this week I filled in the holes and primed.
Then Amanda helped me paint. We chose "Manzanita Leaf" by Kelly Moore, because my visiting teacher has it in her living room and we love it.
Then John added base boards
and bead board.
We used my parent's miter for corners and the Harline's jigsaw for outlets (and Javier at Home Depot cut the 8 foot panels in thirds for us).
Then he put on the chair railing and voila, my visions realized. Bless his heart.
I took the bedspread and curtains my aunt got me as a kid from my parents' house and put some of her other furniture in the room.
It feels much brighter and bigger now.
Two rooms down, one to go! I just need some more color inspiration first...

1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE!! I love the color and the bead board. Good job.

    ReplyDelete