Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Birthday!

We had a pretty low-key day, but I was just glad to be out of the hospital for it. I love having John home again.
John slept most of the day, but while I was at church he sneakily made me a carrot cake.
Bubba helped us celebrate by playing with some wrapping paper.
Overall, I'd say it was a successful year. If nothing else, it was a busy year. 1) I graduated from SVU 2) Moved back to CA 3) Started dating John 4) started teaching Algebra 5) My brother got married 6) I moved into my aunt's house 7) My parents split 8) Started my master's 9) Got engaged 10) Moved to the Kuykendall's 11) Went through the temple 12) Got married! 13) Moved in with John/sold my soul to Home Depot 14) Was a Matron of Honor 15) Went to a bunch more weddings 16) John had surgery 17-21:) Went to Disneyland 22) Discovered my love for carrot cake!

3 comments:

  1. I'd say you had a busy year. Very exciting one too. I hope you had a great birthday. I hope John is recovering well too, sounds like pretty major stuff. I hope he will be ok. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that was an eventful year. I'm glad getting married to John was a part of it. And the carrot cake. Happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good John you have to make you a carrot cake. Looks like a fun birthday.

    ReplyDelete