Pages

Saturday, May 6, 2023

First Day of School 2022

We had an extra week of summer because of construction delays at the school, but it still went by way too fast.
Before we knew it we had a 4th and 5th grader, happy to share recess times again.
And a big 1st grader who got our favorite 1st grade teacher. She babysits for us sometimes, so having that familiarity helped his transition.
Jane wanted in, even though she was not starting school yet.
Perry did not love his first day of school.
Jane did.
She is going to a lady's house one morning a week with 5 other kids. She had her orientation and was very excited. 
The next week was finally her first day of school. 
 So far she hasn't talked at school, but she talks about school non-stop after I pick her up and asks every day if it's preschool day.
I have a couple hours a week to myself for the first time since Scott was born. I'm going to try to use them on me and not work or household responsibilities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment