Pages

Saturday, May 6, 2023

Family Pictures August 2022

Blue Lily is retiring from photography, but we got one last session with her while she was in California.
The files ended up being corrupted, so we got her backup ones, but they were pretty similar.

Jane was being shy, but still managed to get some great shots.
And my sweet boys



The photographer always gets the kids laughing, so their smiles are more natural and look like their genuine selves.
John and I do not love getting our pictures taken, but we like having them.



They are growing up too fast.
One with my best girl
And a few line-ups
When we take pictures, I really want one good whole family shot, then ideally individuals of the kids and maybe one of me and John, one of just the kids together.
This time I got all that and a bunch of good family ones to choose from. We may have to travel to Blue Lily in the future for our pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment