Pages

Monday, February 6, 2023

Jane Age 2

I wanted to get some pictures of Jane while she was still two and a local photographer offered a photo session in exchange for a donation to Ukrainian refugees, which we were planning to do already. Win-win.
I wasn't expecting much since I hadn't researched her work, but the pictures were beautiful!
We went to Vasona Lake
and she took some with me in them
for which I'll always be grateful.
She wanted Jane to sit and have a tea party
but Jane is more of the tree climbing type.
You can't even see all the geese poop from this height.
Some action shots
I love that she captured Jane's playful nature and golden hair.
My little tree hugging girl.
These will hold us over until we get family pictures later in the year. I just really love pictures of my babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment