Pages

Friday, August 14, 2020

SIP Week 11: May 24-30

Scott loves to snuggle Jane, but she is usually not content to sit still for him.
 Scott's toothy smile. 3 on bottom and 1 on top have fallen out so far.
 Late nights together with my stinker baby.
 Sleeeeeep, Jane!
 Yes, like that.
 The boys got a big slurpee to share and when we poured it into cups,
 Jane optimistically searched the empty cup for a spare drop.
 John gave her a taste with the straw. She loved it. Shocking.
 Matchies on our walk.
 Cutie Perry in his crocs and overalls.
 He wanted to walk by the park, just to look at it, not touch it. Breaks my heart.
 I made an embroidery for a friend going through a tough sick time. It turned out wonky because I should have sketched it out first. The sentiment was there, though, and that counts.
 Jane found the spinny page of the robots book.
 My little doll
The more time she spends with John, the less she wants me.

 Jonah's "I statements" writing assignment for his social emotional lesson. It's hard to get him to write, then it's hard for me to read how upset he is about the current situation.
 Jane meanwhile is oblivious.
 I bought the cutest little bowls that match my bigger ones. When they came in the mail, Perry asked if they could have ice cream in the "cutie little bowls" and I couldn't say no to that. They were adorable!
 Standing up for several seconds on her own.
 Shoving her face with all the food.
A science experiment with waxy paper flowers.
Jane trying to sneak some popcorn.
Just standing up, sumo style.
Mmm, cottage cheese.
Goes well with pears.
She started playing with toys independently, which could not have come at a better time. The final stretch of school is feeling longer every day.
Her own playground when her brothers are in bed.
Clapping for herself.
She loves climbing on the couch.
Jonah sharing his ice cream with his pocket teacher.
He also taped her on his bike for a terrifying experience, I'm sure.
Scott learning how to vacuum. Usually we use the Roomba, but occasionally we pull out the big guns.
Adding some accompaniment to his piano practice. 
Jane sometimes lays on the floor or rolls around when she's bored or tired. If she's undisturbed she'll stay for a while, but perks to attention when she hears anything of interest.
We went to the middle school so we could walk around the track while the boys played and ran.
Jane did not like the grass on her feet.
She tried to lift them when she was sitting down.
It was really funny.

If you ask Perry, the best way to watch tv is upside down and in your underwear.
I bought a new bedspread because the duvet and comforter was too hot for me and it's so cheerful.
It really brightens my room and I need to find other ways to liven up the rest of the house now.

No comments:

Post a Comment