Pages

Friday, November 9, 2018

Chuck E. Cheese's

A mailer came for free tokens at Chuck E Cheese if you bought a pizza, so we went for lunch one hot day at the end of summer break. 
Since I wasn't paying a fortune per game, I let them do everything they wanted and it was nice to step back and watch them play. Since it was a weekday afternoon, it wasn't crowded and I could keep track of them easily. Although it was still super loud.
Jonah won a minion card and Scott was trying over and over to get one, too. Then Perry waltzed up to Jonah's side and won a card on his first try. Then Scott was really bummed. 
Perry was happy about it.
We moved on to a new area and I was cracking up at their determination to race despite some height challenges.
Before we left, the boys cashed in some tickets for a cotton candy and some little toys. 
When we got home we counted and hadn't even used half of the tokens, so we can go back another time for free.

2 comments:

  1. Has Chuck E. Cheese pizza improved any since you were a kid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually don't hate it. But I'm not picky about pizza. I love it all.

    ReplyDelete