Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2018

August

Perry is so fast on his "scoot scoot." He's at the park in his pj pants and backwards shirt. 
I got my second devacut. She cut a lot more off than I planned, but it's nice and soft again.
The boys made a fairy garden at Lulu's birthday party.
Reading at the library.
We took some friends with us to get out of the house and in the a/c. They all gravitated to the computer.
Their little brother wrestles Jonah every chance he gets.
Watching a show together in the most comfortable way possible.
We finally had a non-spare the air day and made s'mores in our fire pit.
Perry just wanted to eat the marshmallow plain and didn't even care about cooking it.
Scott got his nice and burnt.
A neighbor that was moving gave us her groupon for bowling because she couldn't use it before leaving. I love date nights that come pre-planned and it was fun to play without kids.
Perry enjoying a little smoothie with his waffles and eggs. He always asks for a "wah peas" ie straw, please. If I don't get one, he just scales the cabinets and gets one himself.
He loves wiping things up. In this case, he was using the wash cloth on the side of the toaster, which wasn't dirty, but it kept him entertained.
Caught with his hand in the m&m jar (on top of the microwave)
Another date night at Shoreline. We met some of my childhood friends there for a concert. We all ended up leaving early because it was a weeknight and we're old, but we had a fun time together.
Perry was trying to get something from Scott and he said, "Perry, you're growing strong with the force!"
At church, the primary has activities to entertain the kids instead of making them sit all the time. Jonah usually does play doh or coloring. This week Scott made a giant domino chain.
Perry loves sleeping in our bed. Or on our bed, in this case.
The boys have been practicing more cooking and baking now that Scott can read and mostly understands the measurements. 
He has two willing stirrers. 
Found Jonah asleep under his bed.
Perry was trying to wipe Max's face clean after they ate their fruit at Sprouts.
We dropped him off and Perry helped me unload our grocery haul. This is a pretty typical weekly produce run, not counting Costco.
If Perry hears me in the kitchen, he runs in and climbs on the counter, eager to help.
Poor baby had a bad scooter fall. He chipped his little front tooth and I was so mad at his helmet for not protecting him better. Then I figured it probably would've been a lot worse without it.
Once we cleaned him up it wasn't so bad. Just a little puffy, a bump on his forehead and a scab above his lip. He had all the popsicles he wanted and we snuggled while watching Mickey Mouse. All in all, I think he'd do it again.
Sweet little guy snuggled up to Minnie.
And sprawled out on our bed, where I sometimes put him to separate him while his brothers go to sleep.
Collecting leaves on our walk to school pickup.
Scott picked this book and I asked him if he knew what a bully was. Jonah answered, "A boy that is mean." And Scott replied, "Jonah! Girls can be mean, too!"
I went to get a back-to-school pedicure one morning and Perry entertained himself next to me with the ipad.
Helping me make naan for dinner. I tried making butter chicken for the first time and we all loved it. I want to make it more often, but with my helpers it took almost 2 hours to cook dinner and we dirtied every dish in the kitchen.
Spotted a lizard.
Pants and shirt are both backwards now.
Jonah tucked his new birthday stuffed animals into the foot of his bed.
We tried to fit in all we could at the end of summer vacation, so it was a full and fun month.

No comments:

Post a Comment