Pages

Monday, July 2, 2018

Easter 2018

On Easter morning, Perry got right to work on the nutella and crackers my aunt sent.

They hunted for eggs, which we'd been practicing/playing with since I pulled the Easter bin out.

After conference, we went to Karen and Alan's for dinner and an egg hunt with cousins.

Perry was happy with one and stopped to eat it.

Then he looked for another one for his next chocolate fix.

I bought them matching bowties that they wore the next week, since Easter was conference and we didn't wear church clothes.

 Jonah's hand under Perry's chin is my favorite.

 The lighting wasn't great, so we went into our jungle backyard to try.

 It still wasn't great and I only had a few minutes before I had to take them to church, but I did my best.
 Jonah wouldn't stand up because his shoes hurt his feet. It always amazes me how shoes can fit one week and by the next they're too small.

 Perry was the opposite, he just wanted to walk around and play. I squeezed him into these shorts I bought Scott as a one-year-old. Not wearing a diaper helped.

 When John came home we took some pictures together.

 The timed one didn't turn out, but the boys were hungry and impatient so I called it good enough and at least we have this.

 Perry the little crabcake.

 Scott is still willing to take pictures with me.

 And he took one for us.

 Then John tickled Jonah into a picture with him.

 Perry just played. Then I finally let them take off church clothes so they could eat.

It was a nice Easter Sunday with family and they looked adorable the next week. Then I booked a session with a photographer for professional pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment