Pages

Monday, March 5, 2018

December II

So many boys to snuggle. John had work while we were home from school, so he got lots of we miss you pictures.
I know it's not good for his knees, but it's so cute when Perry sits all compact like this.
Jonah wrote names on Christmas gift tags, so it was a fun morning trying to figure out who presents were for.
Perry thinking he's a big kid.
He loves Jonah's Mickey and minion.
We went to Scott's class to make a gingerbread house of sorts.
Basically we glued candy on with frosting. The little boys stayed in the stroller with snacks and toys while I helped Scott. I'm always nervous about taking them to things like this, but they did well.
John got the flu about a week after being sick in Arizona. We had to cancel our Last Jedi date, again. He wanted to go anyway, but I didn't think he should spread germs and said he should go rest. I went to check on him and bring him water and he was sleeping with his puffy winter coat on under the blankets. 
Perry enjoying a Harry and David pear. I only buy them at Christmas because Trader Joe's carries them and they're sooo good.
I let them each have their own, rather than cutting them up, which they love.
I bought a Kylo Ren costume after Halloween for $3 and the mask especially has gotten some good use. 
Nothing like a plastic mask to make reading on my lap more fun.
Jonah wanted the Kylo Ren Lego figure and he got it for Christmas, so now they match.
Scott finished his Falcon the next day. He was hard at work and other than a few times when he mixed something up and we helped him fix it, he assembled it himself. 
Jonah fell asleep on the couch with his little Kylo.
Perry picking on Scott while he tried to build his Legos. He would hit him, then say sorry and gently rub his head.
Britta and Charlotte stayed with us when they were visiting over Christmas and we loved having friends come. Perry was mesmerized by Britta getting ready. He's not used to seeing someone use make-up or do their hair, since I'm too lazy.
Breaking in the blender John gave me for Christmas. I've been making green smoothies every morning and this big one makes it easier to share.
My aunt sent me new running shoes for Christmas, so I went and used those as well. I want to try and train for a half marathon next year, so I was getting a jump start.
Scott's grandparents gave him a BB8 Lego that he was really excited about once the MF was finished. 
Sweet hugs. Perry loved having his brothers home for two weeks.
We went to a neighborhood park day and met lots of friends, most of whom I've gifted or picked up items from over the last couple years.
With the big boys out of the way, Perry had a turn light sabering with John.
We switched the boys' rooms and put the hallway hooks in their room so they'd have a place to hang jackets and backpacks. Jonah said, "Look! I can hook myself!" 
 Our crazy New Year's Eve.
Staying in, watching tv, having snacks, the kids in bed. Sounds like the perfect way to start the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment