Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2018

September II

Little sunshine boy
Karen was appalled at our Giants fan and bought the boys Cardinals shirts to match John.
My mom broke her foot and stayed with us for a few days. One afternoon, Jonah had a little hangnail on his toe and I pointed it out so we could clean it off. He needed a cast and had to prop it up on some pillows and watch tv to rest up.
Another night, another strange and uncomfortable-looking sleep position.
He likes to send Daddy pictures during the day.
Perry stole Jonah's booster seat and helped himself to a snack on it.
Eating the sunshine decal off his shirt. He chewed through his third pair of shoes/sandals recently, too. He's part goat.
Helping me in the dressing room at Target.
Amanda helping Perry go for a scoot.
Minnie looks nice and cozy.
Jonah showing Perry how to take care of a baby.
Park time
Swimming at Miranda's one afternoon. Perry let her hold him, which is a huge improvement.
Karen and I found cheap flights and flew to Utah for the weekend to go to Joseph and Adelaide's baby shower. I was happy for a break for the weekend, but everyone was disappointed I didn't bring Perry.
Terri made a whole spread of delicious food and they had a great turnout of friends. We're so excited for their baby girl.
Perry helping with the leaves in the front yard.
And his shoes.
Maybe Jonah wants bunk beds.
Perry likes when I give him a ponytail, or "tree," but I have to wrap my hair ties several times around his fine baby hair.
Jonah also needed a tree.
Scott's mini-me project for kindergarten. Of course the shirt has Star Wars. The shoelaces were my favorite detail.
I took Perry in for allergy testing since he keeps getting hives and his face gets rashes from certain foods. He played on my legs when we were waiting in the office. 
They were impressed he didn't cry at all during the tests. He ended up only reacting to dust/dander. All the food triggers are just skin sensitivity, not food allergies. Hopefully as he gets better with a spoon he'll have less reactions.
One blue m&m in the wrong hands.
I couldn't even find him this night.
Perry wants to stay at preschool and read with Jonah on the little couch.
Instead he gets to run errands with me. We like to get to Costco before they open and beat the rush.
We went to Jonah's multi-culture celebration day. It was a little embarrassing being the only ones without cool traditions to share.
Jonah has classmates from India, Taiwan, Mexico, Australia, Russia, Vietnam, the Philipines, etc. Most of them are bilingual and have a unique heritage. At least it made for a delicious lunch.
Jonah fell asleep on the way home and I woke him up to come inside. Then he fell back asleep half way out of the van. 
Perry helping Grandma with her computer.
Always have to be touching. 
Climbing over the back of the bed. Because going up on the low side that's meant to be used was too easy.
An Earl of Sandwich opened in San Jose! John got a buy one get one free coupon so we went for lunch.
We didn't realize it was opening weekend and it took a really, really long time to get food. It was busy, but I think it was mostly the workers still learning the system. Hopefully it gets better once they've been open a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment