Pages

Sunday, April 23, 2017

March I

Scott pushed Perry and Jonah in the swing at the park. Jonah's getting too big to share, but he loves being with Perry.
Jonah also climbed up the ladder to the upper slides by himself. He's bravely overcoming his fear of heights.
Jonah feeding Perry a yogurt.
Scott's hair was getting shaggy and even though I like it longer, it needed to be cut. He gets too hot and sweaty every day as it is, so I knew the summer would be bad. He hurt his nose in a bike spill. I don't know how he managed to only scrape his nose, but I'm grateful he had his helmet on and it wasn't worse.
After the cut. He looks much older, especially with his NASA badge. He put it on and told me, "Okay, love you, bye, I'm going to work!"
Meanwhile, he spent his afternoon with a flag sticker book. At this rate he'll fit right in at John's job.
Perry started dropping his water or food off of his tray, then the boys pick it up for him and he does it again. I don't participate in this game, but he has gotten my mom to play several times.
Jonah is so excited when he hears Perry wake up. He wants to play immediately. Perry isn't always ready right away.
He started jumping on his trampoline. He was just standing on it before, but now he does little baby jumping and it's really cute.
He found the ipad.
Always chewing something. I got this stroller from our neighbor for our walks because it handles better than the compact one, but isn't as huge as our double. I dissembled and scrubbed it and it came out looking brand new.
We go for walks most nights, so it's already getting lots of use.

No comments:

Post a Comment