Pages

Monday, April 25, 2016

Easter Sunday

Sunday morning the boys found their Easter baskets. They had crackers, chalk, bubbles, a few eggs with candy ("horsie kisses") and their favorite thing--socks.
 They found the eggs in the play room and spent the rest of the morning playing egg hunt with each other.
 We made waffles with cream and strawberries for brunch.
 I took some pictures in the front yard as the big boys were leaving for church. I couldn't risk waiting until after because their clothes don't always make it home unscathed.
 This is my favorite. 

 I put Perry in his outfit for a picture, but it was huge on him.
I was wishing there was someone to take one with me in it, then I remembered I was in my pajamas and hadn't even brushed my hair. Next time.
After church, John picked me and Perry up and took us all to his parents' house for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment