Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

Rain!

It started to rain a little bit and I rushed the kids out to play in it. I found out we have jackets in size 2 only--too small for Scott and too big for Jonah.
Scott did NOT like it getting on his face and asked for a hat.
Jonah didn't really care, he just liked being outside.

I told Scott he should jump in the puddle and he was hesitant, then upset that his pants were wet.
I said it was ok, we'd get new dry pants inside afterward and then he went to town.
"Mommy, I get all wet!"
Jonah just plopped himself in the puddle.
It stopped raining and we went back inside to dry off.
We're so excited to have some moisture out here!

1 comment:

  1. It takes so little to make them happy...and to make a great photo op! The reds, greens, and blues look so vibrant. Love the pix of them walking hand in hand. Reminds me of Winnie-the-Pooh and Piglet.

    ReplyDelete