Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 5

This little man started to fill his pajamas!
 He gets snuggle time with his dad in the morning while I sleep.
 His favorite place to be.
 I love his face, hand signs and fuzz head captured in this picture.
 A mid-day outfit change after his first leak through.
In his "off to Grandma's" bib, although Grandma came to him this day.
 We have had some delicious meals brought over by generous members of our ward. This little girl came with her mom to drop off chicken noodle soup. 
 We didn't realize just how drained we would be and having dinners (and leftovers for lunch) made has been so helpful.
 It frees up more time for us to love on Scott.

2 comments:

  1. I can't get over how perfectly beautiful Scott is. I will never get tired of seeing pictures of him--although he is even cuter in person. Good work John and Becky. I think you should keep this recipe.

    ReplyDelete