Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 2

If you don't like baby pictures, now is the time to find a new blog to read.
 This outfit is preemie size and it's still big on him.
Since I was a preeclampsia risk I was on magnesium for 24 hours and needed to be monitored for 48, but by Monday morning the doctor said everything looked good and we were cleared to go home.
 I took Scott's last pictures in the hospital while his dad loaded the car.
 Baby mullet.
 Chubby cheeks and wrinkly forehead.
 He won't move all day or night if you let him sleep on your chest.
 All ready to go home. In my haste I didn't pack clothes for myself and went home in the pajamas I came to the hospital wearing.
 Scott had a cute outfit, though.
 complete with big boy pants
We left for home at 3:30 with a 36-hour-old baby.
 He didn't mind his carseat or driving.
 He doesn't really mind anything except being cold during diaper changes.
 He is just perfect.
He can even keep his pacifier in.

4 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures of Scott. He is such a cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never get tired of pictures of Scott. Its so funny to see how big his clothes are on him. But he's growing fast. He'll be grown out of them in no time. Then we'll need to go shopping again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He really wass just swimming in his clothes. He's looking a little bigger these days but not much. He's so cute and cuddly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I am so so so happy for you guys! What a little wrinkly ball of cuteness.

    ReplyDelete