Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Saturday Jobs

The hardest part of a house project is putting the tools away after a long day. Our living room usually looks something like this. The next day, John left for ward council early in the morning and I could not find my keys anywhere. Which never happens because I always leave them on the hook. To prevent such Sunday morning disasters.
I grabbed the spare and Ricky, Jessica and I were barely on time. Then after church John found them hiding under the rubble. He's still learning the keys-on-the-hook system.
He makes up for it in his handy skills. Like installing this fan in our guest room:
 And fixing our leaky shower.
 While it was undone, we went ahead and replaced the handles. We meaning John. I simply picked them out at Lowes.
 I went for these white ones because they seemed to coordinate . . . 
 and I thought they looked like little Mickey hands. 

1 comment:

  1. HAHA, they totally do. I like them. Good choice. Yeah, we have a hook system but I always forget to put them back there and Ryan has to go looking for them.

    ReplyDelete