Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pumpkin Time

After a long morning of base-boarding

we took a break to go play at the pumpkin farm.
They have cute entertainment for kids here. Like cow painted cars that a tractor pulls. So cute!
John and Alan sized up the pumpkin mound.
Karen played in the corn.
I bonded with this little guy.
John found a friend, too.
We are so happy for fall.
This hay "playground" was a lot bigger when I was a first grader.
These pumpkins didn't get any smaller, though.
I can see their wheels turning. I hope Alan has a house soon for their scheming. A squash that size would take up half of our backyard!

4 comments:

  1. That place looks so cute. I like your little baby pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture with you and your pumpkin is probably the cutest thing I've ever seen. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The great thing about the small pumpkins is that they not only look cute, but they are pie pumpkins, which is the kind that Libby puts in the cans to make pie with. I tried growing the giant kind twice in St. Louis, but they would not grow. I doubt that I will have a back yard large inough in San Jose to try again. It was a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like driving through the corn stalks the best. That picture of Becky and the little pumpkin is really cute!

    ReplyDelete