Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Travel Packages

In my family when you go on trips you bring everyone back something fun from your travels. Like a consolation prize for having to stay home while they get to go cool places. So, when Aunt Julie sent us a package I was excited!
She sent us Trinity College shirts. I showed John all my pictures from there, so he'd know what he was representing when he wears his. He also got an Italian guide book he loves reading to me.
My sister and I got little matching penguin and dachshund charm necklaces. So cute! Now we're getting anxious for our own trip...

2 comments:

  1. That penguin charm is really cute! Getting packages is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting souvenirs from trips. Buying them is much better, though. Just let us know when and where, and we'll try to join you.

    ReplyDelete