Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dinner Time

Now that John's food repertoire is growing, we've been trying some new dishes. We tried gnocchi a few days ago. It turned out pretty well, but took a while.
My sister's staying with us this week and one night we both happened to be wearing the same shirt.
Our Aunt Julie brought us these back from Bermuda. Not the most flattering, but extremely comfortable.
And tonight I made pizza. The crust is a Betty Crocker mix that is realllly tasty. You just add water. And only 87 cents at Target. Love that place.
Also love this shirt. (It's from my favorite Mother-In-Law)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that is a cute shirt. Love it! And the pizza looks yummy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt. It looks especially cute with you in it! Making gnocchi sounds very ambitious. I would be happy to taste test it for you if you want to try it again sometime...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shirt is adorable. Also I'm very impressed with the Gnocchi making skills. I've always wanted to try making some. Kudos to you guys:)

    ReplyDelete