Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Surprise Saturdays

You never know what you're going to get out of a Saturday at our house. We were going to put the baseboards in the bathroom, but instead broke apart the shed. We ended up going to Kaiser because John stepped on a nail and I made him get a Tetanus shot. I made him go on Monday, too, because he had an ear infection. He has some drops and antibiotics that are healing him right up, but I'm hoping our frequency of doctor visits does not become the norm.
Bubba was less concerned. I guess he hasn't made the connection between John being alive and him being fed.
We had to wait a while at the hospital because it's a weekend, so we worked up quite an appetite. When we came home we made some tortillas using the Disneyland guy's recipe.
John likes them with a little cinnamon sugar. I think it helped him forget about the shot.

1 comment:

  1. I think the boys in our family have a special talent for getting injured. Those tortillas look yummy.

    ReplyDelete