Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Boardwalk

The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk is a summer favorite. Two nights a week they do 1907 (the year it opened) prices, so we went for family home evening. I love that the ocean is always just a step away.
Santa Cruz is also hippieville. Some things you can only find there. Like crazily painted political statement cars,
weird decor like clowns,
And, of course, the Giant Dipper! (5th oldest coaster in the U.S.)
Log ride! I don't know how John convinced me to get all wet at night. Again. I must really love him.
As we were leaving some kids were playing with glow-in-the-dark light sabers on the beach. It really completed the evening o' fun.

3 comments:

  1. Oh fun! I really want to go there again some time. Next time we come out you'll have to take us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boardwalk is so much fun. And at 1907 time prices, it's such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Boardwalk...BTW, marriage looks good on you! ((HUGS!))

    ReplyDelete