Pages

Thursday, December 28, 2023

Halloween 2022

There's a house that goes all out for Halloween and this year's theme was Harry Potter, so we had to go.
Even waiting in line for our turn was entertaining.
The kids got sorted.


Interactive wands
Magical
So many little details in everything. They let us try butterbeer and gave everyone a chocolate after a dementor scare.
I love when people put their time, money, and energy into the community.
We went to another cool house after.
Scott is in Ravenclaw with me.
Spiders!
It was considerably smaller, but still impressive.
The kids decided to be Mario characters for Halloween. So Jonah and I had to get some craft supplies. And oranges.
First up was his hat, which turned out perfectly.
Jane wanted to be Yoshi, her fave.
I just made a little shell backpack and a hat and she was set.
John's was the most labor intensive.
So many little spikes. But it turned out great.
Toad all dressed.
Luigi
and Mario with his hat
My crew
We made some pumpkin treats to share
I threw together a quick peach shirt and crown because I didn't want to be cold in a dress.
Family picture at the church trunk or treat
Pumpkins from our realtor neighbors.
School parade. Jane went and sat with Jonah
Volunteering in Perry's class
Ready for candy
Her cute little pumpkin
It was another fun Halloween season.

No comments:

Post a Comment