Pages

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Tech Interactive

 Family day at the tech interactive. We hadn't been in years, but got tickets from the classical radio station and I thought the boys would be the perfect age.

We tried the space simulator. I was the only one who could navigate to all 3 spots in time. Too bad my skills are wasted because I'm terrified of space.
The museum is more geared to the older kids, but Jane had fun watching.
Jonah bravely participated in a radio announcement recording.
Perry was not interested in the body world room other than the tablet they used for the exhibit.
Roller coaster simulator
They all rode each others to compare and see which would crash. I couldn't even watch them because they made me motion sick.
The interactive games are always a hit with Scott.
Walking back to the parking lot, dodging the sprinkles.
We all enjoyed the museum and would consider getting passes there next year when our aquarium ones expire.

No comments:

Post a Comment