Pages

Sunday, April 16, 2023

Jonah's Baptism

Jonah wanted to wait to get baptized during covid until family could attend and we wanted to have him do it before turning 9.
 As we tried to pick a date, it worked out best to do it with Logan. He was so excited to share the day with his cousin! It was also less work for me and Katie, plus one less trip for John's parents as added bonuses.
Cute little guys. 

Jane cannot bear to miss a photo opportunity.

The cousins sang a sweet song together. Scott and I were witnesses for Jonah's baptism, Paige and Karen gave talks, I played piano because we couldn't find anyone in town, my mom choristered. It came together nicely.
Amanda came and wrangled kids so John and I could pay attention.
My mom got a bonus week of birthday and baptism.
Jonah has really grown a lot this year. We weren't sure he was ready to make a decision like this when he turned 8, but he was determined it was what he wanted and by this summer he showed us he meant it.
Lots of pictures in front of this tree. Just need to crop out the water access.

Cute cousins. They're 10 months apart, but about the same size.
Grandparents and grandsons
Crapo side
Just us
My side
My little Js.
Jonah's favorite part of the day was the fluffy blanket Paige gave him in her talk about the comfort of the Holy Ghost. He's still a little young, but he has a loving heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment