Pages

Friday, March 20, 2020

November I

Nothing better than a freshly bathed baby.
The hair floof.
I just want to freeze her this size for a little longer. Pictures are the closest I can come, so there is no shortage. Every pose, 
every outfit,
every smile. I want to remember it all.
She tried out the jumper and liked chewing on it.
It wore her out. And John, apparently.
Jonah testing out her swing. There's a picture of me napping in my sister's swing when I was little, too.
The kids went through their Halloween candy to choose some to give to a collection for the soldiers overseas. I explained their service and why we would want to send them a treat, but didn't give any guidance of how much to donate. Sweet Jonah picked almost all of them to share, even his favorites. I said you love that kind, why don't you keep some and he said well lots of people like them, so I think the soldiers will, too. He has such a big heart.
It's also a silly, wild heart.
Our sunshine baby
Jonah had to present something to his class that he liked to make. So far all the other kids had brought in lego creations and he wanted to do something different, so he designed and made a cake. 
He did a great job describing it to the class and answering their questions. Then he shared a bite with everyone.
Full milk tummy
Perry working on his cake creation as well.
Scott has been using the Duolingo app to learn some Spanish, and a few days after starting I found these translations on his classwork he brought home. I knew he'd like it because he's very into codes, but he really loves it.
Best buddies walking to school.
Cute little deer
When I make myself food, Perry doesn't want his own, but he sure will help eat mine.
Snuggling her soft blankie.

Voracious readers. When we come home from anywhere I have to drag them out of the car and remind them they can keep reading inside.
Tired baby took a nap on me. Preschool really wears him out.
Our happy girl looking sweet as peach pie.
She likes grabbing faces, especially hair and glasses.
Unconventional scripture study
Tiny sailor
with the most squeezable cheeks
Figuring out how to pull her legs up. She has core strength for days.
Using his cheek to keep her paci in while they cuddle.
Another night, another passed out baby on John's lap.
Perry asked for banana bread and I told him he could have some. Apparently he needed that exact section.
Jonah loves making Jane smile
It doesn't get any cuter than babies in overalls.
My big baby and little baby
Trying to put those big arm muscles to work
Tuckered out
Curly, dark hair fluff.
I am loving baby tights
Oh hi there
Reunited after school
She was fussing and crashed before I got her bottle made.
She seems interested in reading already, either looking at the pictures or trying to eat the pages.
Cute little nakies baby
Working on her double chin.
Sweet Perry is always right in her face
Or mine. Blowing kisses.
My beautiful girl having some tummy time while her brothers play at the park
She's got the instagram stare off into the distance pose down already
She's such a sweet little punk.

No comments:

Post a Comment