Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Messmanns at Muir Woods

We bought passes to Muir Woods this summer and were excited to take family back to use them.
Perry fueling up.
Cedric hitched a shoulder ride.
The boys found a new clubhouse.
Little P found himself a set of shoulders.
He likes being outside and watching everyone.


Cedric found a walking stick.
Naturally, Jonah needed one, too.
Practicing his spells.
On the way home I wanted to try Bi-Rite creamery in San Francisco. It was not incredibly on the way and there was a group hug at the park next door, so parking was even crazier than usual. But John waited in the line wrapped around the corner while I found a spot.
They have fun flavors and quality ice cream, so I think it was worth going back! Plus it broke up the drive home, which is always longer than I remember.
I'm glad everyone put up with my crazy plans because it was a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment