Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Perry's 3 Month Pictures

I took Perry in to get some JCP pictures and they didn't turn out. The photographer seemed inexperienced or uncomfortable and asked me to get him to smile, so Perry was looking to the side in all of them. The manager said I could reschedule, but I didn't want to repeat the whole process again. He offered to do them right then, so we did a quick redo.
He didn't do the background I picked or get much variety, it was maybe 3 minutes total. But Perry pulled out all his smiles for him.
I only wanted a couple good shots, and Perry delivered. This is just as cute as it gets.
It was a flustering kind of day, but I'm glad I dragged us all through it because of these gems. I love baby pictures and I love this happy baby!

1 comment:

  1. If any pictures don't turn out, it' obviously not Perry's fault! I keep telling you to get your boys into modeling.

    ReplyDelete