Pages

Monday, June 3, 2019

Baby Shower

I was hesitant to have another baby shower when it's my 4th baby, but after several friends offered and asked about one, I thought it'd be okay. I'm glad I changed my mind because it was something fun to look forward to and nice to celebrate the baby instead of focusing on a pretty miserable pregnancy. 
Of course my friends did a beautiful job. Even the outside was decorated with a cute banner. There were little potted flowers as favors.
And a bow making station. I'm excited to accessorize a little girl while she doesn't have a choice in the matter.
They made a delicious lunch (seriously, I got the pasta salad recipe and have already made it again) and fun desserts like mini rose cupcakes.
My childhood friends Miranda and Danielle came.
One of the party planners, Melody. I didn't get a picture with Stacey or the hostess, Annie.
My mom and sister came as well as lots of friends from church.
I was given so many sweet baby clothes and homemade gifts, plus the helpful practical things like diapers, wipes, bottles, and formula. I felt so loved and spoiled and now I'm anxious to set up the nursery and meet this baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment