Pages

Monday, August 14, 2017

Memorial Day at the Temple

John and I saw that the temple was going to be open for a few hours on Monday morning, so we decided to switch off going in and watching the boys.
Scott and Jonah liked listening to the visitor's center message and talking to the missionaries.
Perry liked sitting like a big boy.
Screens and buttons. 
The temple coloring game would have kept them entertained all day. I pretty much walked around with Perry the whole time while Scott and Jonah did this activity.
After my turn I tried to get a picture of the boys, but wasn't very successful.
We were getting hungry at this point
and headed to Fenton's.
It was pricey for kids meals. In the future I'd go back with John or with everyone just for ice cream. But what we saved on a babysitter we spent on food.
We shared a sundae, too, but I was too busy trying to get a bite to take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment