Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2016

November I

Jonah helping me with laundry.
Scott helped me carry in the groceries and stacked all the cereal so he could "scan" them with his Darth Vader laser keychain.
Sweet baby. I never want to put him down. So usually I don't.
It was Scott's turn to choose/help make dinner and he asked if pumpkin pie was a dinner. He settled for quiche instead, then the next morning in preschool we made pumpkin pie! It was his lucky day.
Perry timed his spit-up as I was bending over the dishwasher, so I didn't have anything to clean up. So thoughtful.
Play-doh time. 
John and I went out to find him a suit for Joseph's wedding and stopped for dinner so we could call it a proper date. We tried a chicken and waffle place we've been wanting to go to for ages. It was good, but still not Roscoe's. 
Scott learned how to draw a heart.
I kept Jonah entertained one morning having him find and cut out specific things in an ad, like a baby. He kept going and made a family: mommy, daddy, baby, big boy and little boy. 
Perry rolling across the room to get his toy.
The boys used their pumpkin lights from my dad on our nightly walk.
Helping Perry figure out the popup toy.
The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show will ask the kids questions and Jonah enthusiastically answers them and does what they suggest. It's really funny and cute to watch.
Jonah wasn't feeling well for maybe the 4th Monday in a row and wanted me to keep holding him. Eventually when I needed to get up, I plopped him in my chair with his blanket and a show. I think he loved the special treatment.
Clown Scott
Scott made a big train track oval so there was room for everyone. Except Perry, who pulls the track apart to chew on a piece.
He also discovered my shoes. He can roll, scoot and pull himself wherever he wants to go.
I was cutting out turkey feather hands for Jonah's preschool class and the other parent helped do a stack. I sent this to John to see if he could tell them apart. To be fair, I think he was using safety scissors.
Raking leaves at Grandma's house. I ordered door dash for dinner for the first time and we cleaned up the front yard while we waited for the delivery guy.
Scott loved being buried in leaves.
Reading to his brothers.
Perry looked like an elf on the shelf with his legs dangling out of the crib.
I made up the bed for Rick and Jess to use and put Perry on it while I cleaned the rest of his room. I looked over and saw Jonah being sweet with him.
The boys excitedly cleaned the house for our company. Here's Scott micromanaging Jonah's window washing.
Perry enjoyed a little snack in his net
while his brothers cheered him on.
Jonah will still occasionally spoon feed Perry.
Bubbles and Amanda. Two of their all-time favorites.
I love seeing pictures like this to remind myself to focus more on the simple, magical parts of childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment